AEHI Featured as Stock Pick by KonLin Investment Letter August 13, 2010Posted by cleanidahoenergy in AEHI, Investment news.
Tags: AEHI stock, KonLin Rezearch & Analysis, national interest
BOISE, IDAHO – August 9, 2010 – Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: AEHI) (www.AlternateEnergyHoldings.com), a developer and marketer of innovative clean energy sources based in Eagle, ID, announced today that it was chosen as the “featured stock of the month” in the August issue of the KonLin Letter, an independent New York-based investment newsletter (www.konlin.com) published by KonLin Research & Analysis. The investment letter cited AEHI as the nation’s only independent nuclear power plant developer seeking to build new power plants in multiple non-nuclear states.
The KonLin Letter recognized nuclear energy as the only large-scale, non-emitting, affordable energy source that can address both global warming and sustainable development. The report cites AEHI’s proposed construction of a nuclear power plant in Payette County, Idaho, as recognized by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) (http://www.nrc.gov/reactors/new-reactors/new-licensing-files/new-rx-licensing-app-legend.pdf).
The KonLin Letter also highlighted the Company’s official partnership with China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) to exclusively market nuclear desalinization reactors globally, and its ability to efficiently address international demand for clean drinking water, while co-producing low cost electricity.
The KonLin Letter further highlighted the following about AEHI, stating a first target stock price at $3.50:
• AEHI will be at the forefront of this opportunity as the first publicly-traded independent nuclear generating company in the U.S. and will easily outperform large nuclear and fossil type utilities with their inherent bureaucracies.
• AEHI believes that recycling spent fuel is the appropriate direction for the U.S. industry to take with regards to nuclear waste management. AEHI plans to advocate, like France, spent fuel reprocessing as commercial nuclear construction expands including using spent fuel in existing plants.
• While AEHI has yet to generate any revenues, the situation could change dramatically by year-end. The company has a solid balance sheet with $8 million (as of the last filing), no debt.
• KonLin recommends purchasing the stock, as the small window of buying opportunity continues to diminish, for a first target of $3.50, especially since AEHI signed an exclusive deal with China National Nuclear Corp. (CNNC) to market the world’s first large Commercial Nuclear Desalinization Reactor.
• The astute management team led by CEO, Don Gillispie, is in ongoing talks with several countries about the desalinization reactor; these potential deals are huge for AEHI.
• These desalinization reactors will solve water issues to benefit many developing countries as over three billion people – half of the world’s population – don’t have clean drinking water. At the same time these reactors will co-produce electricity, including the ability to pump clean water hundreds of miles inland. They will satisfy the need for potable water in parts of the world with drought conditions, while creating thousands of jobs where they are desperately needed.
About The KonLin Letter (www.konlin.com) — The KonLin Letter is a unique service that recommends 5 low-priced stock selections each month including a featured stock of the month, and reviews 30-35 different small caps while monitoring a broad range of technical indicators for the best possible Market Timing Advice. The KonLin Letter specializes in low price stocks under $10, with emphasis on emerging growth and special situations poised for explosive price appreciation. Specific buy and sell recommendations are provided with technical and fundamental analysis on all small cap stocks reviewed until positions are closed.
About Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (http://www.AlternateEnergyHoldings.com) — Alternate Energy Holdings develops and markets innovative clean energy sources. The company is the nation’s only independent nuclear power plant developer seeking to build new power plants in multiple non-nuclear states. Other projects include Energy Neutral(TM), which removes energy demands from homes and businesses (http://www.EnergyNeutralinc.com) Colorado Energy Park (nuclear and solar generation), and Green World Water(TM), which assists developing countries with nuclear reactors for power generation (http://www.GreenWorld-H2O.com), production of potable water and other suitable applications. AEHI China, headquartered in Beijing, develops joint ventures to produce nuclear plant components and consults on nuclear power.
Safe Harbor Statement: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The words “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “project,” “target,” “optimistic,” “intend,” “aim,” “will” or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements include, among others, those concerning our expected financial performance and strategic and operational plans, as well as all assumptions, expectations, predictions, intentions or beliefs about future events, including our ability to list on a national securities exchange. These statements are based on the beliefs of our management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to us and reflect our current view concerning future events. As such, they are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among many others: our significant operating losses; our limited operating history; uncertainty of capital resources; the speculative nature of our business; our ability to successfully implement new strategies; present and possible future governmental regulations; operating hazards; competition; the loss of key personnel; any of the factors in the “Risk Factors” section of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the most recently completed fiscal year; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. You should also carefully review the reports that we file with the SEC. We assume no obligation, and do not intend, to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.